Working out with your dog can provide great physical and mental health benefits. This spring, get active outdoors with your pup and these 5 ideas.
- Walk. Hike a new nature trail together.
- Play. Practice playing catch in your backyard or at a nearby park.
- Socialize. Introduce Fido to other furry friends and run around at a local dog park.
- Swim. Find a beach where you both can take a dip and cool down. Some public pools even host dog-friendly swim days! (Reach out to your local parks and rec department for more information.)
- Explore. Take advantage of pet-friendly activities near you. This website can help you find everything from tours and events to restaurants and stores.
Use Theraworx Relief Before & After Activity
If you experience muscle cramps or spasms, make sure you apply Theraworx Relief at least 15 minutes before physical activity to help prevent charley horses and immediately after to ease muscle soreness. Order Theraworx Relief online or pick up a bottle in select U.S. stores.