We are always amazed at how much we learn from people who use our Theraworx Relief products to relieve muscle cramps. Recently, several Relief users shared their helpful tips for keeping an extra bottle of Relief handy at all times. After all, when you suffer from muscle cramps, you don’t want to be left stranded without Relief. Take a moment to read these smart tips inspired by some of our Facebook followers…
- Purse. Grabbing your Theraworx Relief on your way out the door might not be as second nature as grabbing your keys. Keep a spare bottle in your purse at all times so you never have to worry about forgetting it.
- Glovebox. Most people spend a significant amount of time in their cars, whether commuting to work, taxiing kids, or taking road trips. One way to ensure you always have a bottle of Relief handy is to store one in your glovebox. Just make sure you don’t keep your bottle in the car when it’s extremely hot or cold. See our FAQs for more information.
- Nightstand. If muscle cramps or restless legs wake you up in the middle of the night, follow this tip. You will sleep a lot easier knowing Relief is only an arm’s length away.
- Both floors of your home, and spare rooms. For people who live in multi-level homes, it’s a smart move to store a bottle somewhere on every floor. After all, there is nothing worse than having to walk up a flight of steps to retrieve your Relief when you need it the most. You may also want to keep a bottle in the guest room, basement, garage, or home office area—wherever you spend significant time at home.
- Boat. We think this is a brilliant reminder for people who have boats, RVs, and other types of recreational vehicles. Whether you still have what it takes to hop on the water skis or not, you don’t want to be stranded on the water without Relief.
So, where do you keep an extra bottle of Relief handy in case of muscle cramps? Follow us on Facebook to share your ideas and tips with our community.
Know Someone Who Needs Muscle Relief?
If you have a friend or loved one who needs to know how to stop leg cramps on the spot, or how to prevent muscle cramps altogether, let them know about our fast-acting Theraworx Relief for Muscle Cramps and Spasms.
Ready to purchase your spare bottle of Relief? Visit our online store to shop right now.