Our proprietary blend of safe, gentle ingredients include magnesium sulfate, colloidal silver, citrus grapefruit extract, aloe, allantoin and vitamin E. All ingredients are vegan & gluten-free.
3 Reasons to Use Theraworx Relief
- It Works
In multiple clinical studies, Theraworx Relief has been proven to:
- Prevent foot and leg cramps when used daily
- Provide fast-acting relief of muscle cramps and spasms, as well as post-cramp soreness
- Reduce symptoms associated with restless legs syndrome (RLS)*
- No Mess or Strong Odor
Theraworx Relief comes in a fast-absorbing foam with a light green apple scent. It dries quickly and doesn’t leave behind any residue or strong odor.
- Safe & Gentle
Our non-toxic, gentle formulation—which is manufactured and bottled in the USA—can be applied as often as needed, anywhere on the body.
* In a research study including patients diagnosed with RLS, Theraworx Relief was shown to reduce symptoms commonly associated with and accompanying RLS, including muscle cramps and spasms.
Relief in 3 Easy Steps
Tips for best results:
- To prevent nighttime muscle cramps, use Theraworx Relief both morning and night.
- Make sure to include the full muscle group when applying Theraworx Relief. For instance, if you have a calf cramp, apply Theraworx Relief from the back of your knee to your ankle.
- Apply Theraworx Relief first before using any other creams or lotions as they can act as barriers.
- Wait for Theraworx Relief to dry before getting into bed or putting on clothes. The fabric can soak up the product off the skin, reducing its effectiveness.
- Some people require more dosage and/or frequency. If you’re not seeing results, try using more pumps of foam or apply it more often.
(Frequently Asked Questions)
What are the ingredients in Theraworx Relief?
Does Theraworx Relief have a heating or cooling sensation?
No, Theraworx Relief does not have a heating or cooling sensation. Many products with a heating or cooling sensation just distract the nerves, whereas Theraworx Relief’s unique formulation works with the body’s own natural functions to prevent muscle cramps and spasms, release muscle tightness at the time of a cramp or spasm, and even reduce muscle soreness after a cramp or spasm occurs.
Does Theraworx Relief work on all types of muscle cramps and spasms?
Theraworx Relief has been proven to prevent & relieve muscle cramps in the legs & feet. There have not been any scientific studies on Theraworx Relief for other muscle groups, but it’s safe to use on any area of the body.
Does Theraworx Relief help with restless legs syndrome?
In a research study including patients diagnosed with RLS, Theraworx Relief was shown to reduce symptoms commonly associated with and accompanying RLS, including muscle cramps and spasms.
How long does it take for Theraworx Relief to start working?
Participants in our clinical studies noticed a significant reduction in the frequency of their leg & foot cramps within the first 2 weeks of daily use. Theraworx Relief also works quickly to release muscle tightness at the time of a cramp and most people get relief within minutes.
Does Theraworx Relief interact with medications or other topical products?
Theraworx Relief should not interact with medications or other topical products. However, some topical products such as lotions or creams can act as a barrier and make Theraworx Relief less effective. Therefore, we recommend that you apply Theraworx Relief first, let it dry fully, and then apply lotions or other topical products. If you have questions or concerns, check with your doctor or pharmacist.