With the beginning of a new year, we can’t help but reflect on the past 12 months. We are proud to have helped even more muscle cramp sufferers find safe and gentle relief—not only with our clinically proven muscle cramp remedy, but also with other at-home methods.
Our blog is filled with tips for preventing and treating muscle cramps. To get started, check out our most-loved posts, and then take a deeper dive.
- Eating and Drinking Your Way to Fewer Leg CrampsMost people think of bananas as the number one food for keeping away painful leg cramps. While they are high in potassium, an essential mineral in cramp prevention, there are other foods and drinks that may be more effective in keeping muscle cramps at bay. Read the post here.
- 5 Tips to Relieve Cold Weather Muscle Cramps & SorenessDo you experience more frequent or severe leg cramps and soreness in the winter? While you may not be able to avoid Jack Frost completely, you can counteract some of the effects. Read the post here.
- 5 Muscle Cramp Myths, Facts and SolutionsMuscle cramps are common, but because they’re not entirely understood, you may have read or heard some pretty peculiar recommendations to treat them. We fact check five myths about muscle cramps and offer solutions to not only help relieve, but also help prevent them. Read the post here.
- 5 Fall Recipes for Muscle Cramp ReliefPotassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium may all help relieve and prevent muscle cramps, and luckily, they’re easy to add to your diet. Try these fall recipes that incorporate foods for muscle cramps. Read the post here.
- How to Reduce Muscle Cramps While TravelingSince prolonged sitting is a common cause of muscle cramps, it’s important to be proactive when you travel, especially during the holidays when trips may take longer than usual. Follow these tips to stop leg cramps fast—or even prevent them from happening in the first place. Read the post here.
Thank You for a Great Year
We look forward to continuing to help muscle cramp sufferers like you get relief in 2020. Visit our blog often for more tips and updates.