Our bodies are meant to move, so it’s no surprise that we may experience pain when sitting for long periods of time. In fact, too much sitting has been linked to a number of health issues, including back and knee pain, cancer, and cardiovascular disease.
To take care of our health, we need to take breaks from sedentary time—like when you’re working from home. Here are a few ways you can combat sitting discomfort.
- Set a reminder to get up and move at least once an hour to reduce pain in your legs when sitting.
- Adjust your seat to maintain proper posture. (If you haven’t yet, you may want to invest in a more ergonomic chair.)
- If your feet don’t reach the floor or you have a tendency to cross your legs when sitting, consider getting a foot rest to ease knee discomfort.
- Take breaks to stretch—from your neck to your toes. Try this comprehensive deskercise routine.
- Use Theraworx Relief for Joint Discomfort and Inflammation.
Relieves Joints in Two Ways
Theraworx Relief for Joint Discomfort and Inflammation is the only two-part, topical anti-inflammatory therapy system for the relief of arthritic, inflamed, sore, or overused joints. The comprehensive therapy system includes our fast-acting foam and a medical-grade compression glove or knee sleeve made with silver fibers for maximum, ongoing joint relief. Learn more and order the best Theraworx Relief product for you.